It’s just under 3 weeks until Valentines day and you might be thinking about what to get your ‘someone special’. This gift guide is perfect for those on a budget, ’10 items under £10.’
- Personalised Heart Chocolate Box (Thorntons) £10
“Presented in a beautiful pink box with stunning copper design” (thorntons.co.uk) Inside there are 3 different flavours and a larger chocolate heart that can be personalised with your own message.
2. Gentlemen’s Hardware Waterproof Notebook (John Lewis) £10
This is for the outdoorsy type, perfect for camping, sailing or fishing trips.
3. Maroon Velvet Sneakers (Zara) £9.99
Originally £29.99, these shoes are a steal! And they just scream Valentines Day.
4. Date Night Cookbook (Asos) £10
This is a gift and a date idea in one!
5. Melting Chocolate Hearts (Hotel Chocolat) £5.50
Pink and white milk chocolate hearts, wrapped in a white ribbon. According to Hotel Chocolat they are “utterly mellow with a beautiful melt, they’re perfect for showing someone you’ve got a soft spot for them!”
6. Borg Lined Slippers in Grey (Asos) £9.99
Cosy slippers are always a good idea, these have faux fur lining.
7. Diesel Valentines Kiss Socks (Asos) £10
You can’t go wrong with socks – especially ones with a festive theme.
8. Star Wars The Last Jedi Character Glass (Asos) £7.99
If your special someone is a Star Wars fan, this may be ideal for them.
9. Johnny’s Chop Shop Beard Oil
Never assume men don’t care about haircare/ skincare.
10. Sport Eau De Toilette (Topman) £10
Fragrances are lovely presents but sometimes the price isn’t within everyone’s budget, unlike this one.
I hope this gift guide is helpful to you and please comment below if you’re thinking of buying any of the items mentioned here! Have a lovely Valentines Day! ❤